Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Just a Girl Living

Trendy Fashion is a must for most of us girls. We all have been guilty of searching on Pinterest for a better sense of what trendy style to try next, or looking up ideas for hair and make up tutorials. This blog is a way to showcase current trends in fresh, inspiring ways.

From a young age I have always been about the style for hair, makeup and outfit. In high school and even now, I always have friends asking if a shirt that they are wearing matches the bottoms they have on, I always give honest feedback because fashion is something that inspires me.

Being able to feel comfortable with picking out a certain outfit for the weather is what makes me feel confident in to having a good day. Living in Indiana there are many ways of trying to dress appropriately for the weather. I mean come on.. 60 degrees in the middle of February is not a common occurrence, so it can completely change the wardrobe style.

Wearing a comfy sweater with skinny jeans and adding Converse shoes is one of my favorite outfits to wear when going out for a coffee with a friend. My hair is to my shoulders, so I always love to style of working with braids or a half up half down messy bun with this kind of outfit choice. I am so excited to share my love for fashion with everyone!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment