Friday, March 3, 2017

Tutorial Thursday

Hi All,

I am so excited to announce to all of you that I will be starting a theme of "Tutorial Thursday" and this will allow me to show all of you my sense of makeup and hair styles. Most of the time the makeup and hair will be done on me. I realize us girls have many different hair textures and skin tones, so I have decided that I will bring in some of my amazing friends and do make up or hair on them to give a variety of different styles that can be done.

I know what most or all of you are thinking.. Makeup is expensive. Trust me I understand the struggle, I intend to use mostly brands that are affordable that you can get at a Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens.

Today the feature that I will be focusing on is my eyes. I love to make my eyes dramatic when going out for the night. So, this video will show you how to do a brown smokey eye with the Naked Eye Pallet.

I hope you all enjoy this video!










Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment