Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tutorial Thursday

Anyone ever feel like you don't know how to style your hair for the day? You just sit in front of the mirror and go hmmm.. eh, I'll just do a messy bun because it is easy right?

My favorite recent hair style is, two half up half down messy hair buns with a French braid at the top of the hair. It is a perfect style to keep my hair out of my face all day when I am running errands or is at work.

Everyone at my job loves that I do this hairstyle because it's like space buns from the space show Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century or when Hilary Duff had her T.V show Lizzie McGuire with the two buns as well.


This hairstyle has become a very popular one for people with any length of hair. I love adding the twist of the French braid because it adds a little more to the style. Trust me, once you have done this style and show your friends they will love it on you, because it is so out of the box.


Really, this style can go with any outfit you choose that you want your hair to stand out in, because lets be honest, it is not a normal hairstyle that is done often.

Pinterest has many great ideas for any length of hair for this hair style. The second hairstyle is the same just with an inside out braid or "Dutch Braid" which is also another favorite I like to do.





     






















I hope you all enjoy this tutorial and be sure to comment some of your favorite hairstyles.


Image Credit (Middle picture): Kylie Youman [Instagram]

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment