Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Tutorial Thursday

Hi All,

So many of you ladies have been asking me to post a video about how to contour your face and what to use. I have decided to make this video to show you! Also, I had a helper during this video.


In my first blog video, I told you guys a little story about my puppy sitting by me while doing my makeup, I'm so excited because I finally caught her sitting by me so I  could brush her face. She is moving around a little bit in the video so I apologize.

p.s- She stars in the video towards the end ;)


In this video I am doing a smokey eye using my Naked Smokey Eye Pallet that I absolutely LOVE. I would highly recommend this pallet if you like some darker shades on your eyes. This pallet is worth a little more for your pockets however, you are paying for 12 different colors along with a brush included. I have had this same pallet for about two years because it really lasts that long. 

I will also be using Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit to show all of you how to contour the face. I promise you, anyone can add this simple step to create a shadow or high light to enhance your beautiful features. The price on this is not bad considering there are six different colors for light or dark skinned people. 

I mainly contour my face before I leave to go out with my guy for the night or a girls night. It really just allows me to feel even more beautiful knowing that I enhanced my cheek bones and that my highlight is on point. 




I hope you all enjoy this video and make sure to leave a photo of your favorite animal(s) in the house.


Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment